Vendor: Ultratech/CNT, Model: Fiji G2
Contact: Valentina Korchnoy (04-829-3250, firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Ultratech/CNT Fiji G2 is Plasma Enhanced Atomic Layer Deposition (PE ALD) system that enables deposition of a wide range of materials including oxides, nitrides, and metals. It uses a self-limiting process to deposit one atomic layer at a time by the sequential pulsing of special precursor vapors. It provides pinhole-free coatings perfectly uniform in thickness, conformably covering even high aspect ratio trenches and cavities for advanced nanotechnology applications.
Capabilities: Al2O3, AlN, HfO2, TiO2, TiN, TaO2, NiO, GaN, ZnO, Si3N4 SiO2, ZrO2, MoO3, WO3, VO2, Pt
Click for a full list of the capabilities.
- Conventional thermal ALD
- Plasma Enhanced ALD with an integrated Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) source
- Exposure Mode for high aspect ratio substrates
- Up to 300W RF power source
- Temperature controlled substrate holder 200mm heated up to 500˚C
- Reactor walls heated up to 300˚C
- 6 heated precursor sources
- 6 individually controlled plasma gas source MFCs
- Load lock