Modes of collaboration with the MNF&PU:
- You (student, engineer, researcher) can be trained to use the facility and register as a user. As a registered user you have access to a web-based booking system that operates on a first come, first served basis. For non-academic users, we use standard contract to let you in.
- Our team can perform fabrication processes according to your specifications.
- You can ask us to perform a prototype development and then to produce at small volume.
- Based on our positive experience, we welcome mutual partially subsidized development projects (Magnet, Magneton, Meymad).
- If you need a unique tool that requires a dedicated clean room environment, you can rent space in our facility, and we will help you connect your tool to the supporting infrastructure.
|Laboratory Access & Capabilities||Aya Cohenemail@example.com||+972-4-8292767|
|Project/process development request||Yana Milyutinfirstname.lastname@example.org||+972-4-8293881
|Training courses||Tatiana Beckeremail@example.com||+972-4- 8293250|
|Administration and Billing||Gil Ben Amifirstname.lastname@example.org||+972-4- 8294203|
|Centre’s Head||Gadi Eisensteinemail@example.com||+972-4- 8294694|