Contact: Yacov Shneider (04-829-4205, email@example.com)
The MDC C-V plotter is a current-voltage measurement system used to analyze the properties of high quality semiconductor and oxide materials.
The MDC system integrates two types of probe stations:
- a QuietCHUCK Hot Chuck System for mobile ion measurements by conventional bias temperature stress technique (CVBT);
- a Mercury Probe for temporary, non-destructive contact to MOS and bare semiconductor samples at room temperature.
Different operation modes:
- Capacitance-Voltage measurement
- MOS C-V measurement and analysis
- MOS doping profile analysis
- MOS Capacitance -Time measurement and analysis