Vendor: YES, Model: G-1000
Contact: Dr. Orna Ternyak (04-829-4204, email@example.com)
YES G-1000 is a vacuum plasma cleaning system. Available gases are: O2 and Ar. Can be used for resist stripping, patterned resist descum, wafer cleaning.
- Removing organic contaminants (O2 plasma)
- Wire bond surface preparation (Ar plasma)
- Promoting adhesion between two surfaces
- Controlling surface tension to achieve a hydrophilic surface
- Increasing biocompatibility
- Improving polymer performance through cross-linking to decrease friction
- 40 KHz power source, up to 1000 Watts
- Thermocouple monitoring of wafer temperature during etching to avoid an overheating of sensitive samples
- Five plasma mode selections:
- Downstream/Electron-Free Plasma-for cleaning of parts that are susceptible to electron damage.
- Active Plasma-for more aggressive cleaning of parts that are not sensitive to electron damage.
- Reactive Ion Etch Plasma-for more aggressive cleaning of nonsensitive parts.
- Active Ion Trap-for the most aggressive plasma in reactive processes.
- Downstream/Electron-Free Ion Trap-for aggressive cleaning of parts that are susceptible to electron damage.