Vendor: Heidelberg Instruments, Model: DWL 66+
Contact: Dima Peselev (04-8295125, email@example.com)
The DWL 66+ laser lithography system is a high-resolution pattern generator for low volume mask making and direct writing. It can be used for mask making or direct exposure to basically any flat material coated with photoresist.
Especially suitable for lithography process development for non-standard photoresists and substrates and mask-less lithography.
- Equipped with laser diode 375 nm, 70 mW
- Three Write Heads with proven ability down to 0.5um
- Substrates from 10×10 up to 200 x 200 mm²
- Optical auto-focus for better performances on small substrates and high-resolution writing
- Advanced metrology capabilities for process analysis and verification
- An optional scripted operation for process automation.
- Advanced optical alignment capabilities for overlay exposures