Vendor: Asylum, Model: MFP-3D Infinity AFM
Contact: Cecile Saguy (04-829-3547, email@example.com)
The MFP-3D Infinity is an AFM system that supports both basic (topography in contact and tapping modes) and advanced imaging techniques like Electric Force Microscopy (EFM) Maps, Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy (KPFM), Conductive AFM, Current mapping with Fast Force Mapping, Scanning Microwave Impedance Microscopy (sMIM), Piezoresponse Force Microscopy (PFM), Magnetic Force Microscopy (MFM), AM-FM Mapping Mode or Fast Force Mapping Mode for evaluating viscoelastic properties including both storage and loss moduli. Imaging in fluid or inert gas environment are also possible.
- Precise, Ultra-low Noise Closed-loop Scanner. X&Y range 90 µm; X&Y sensors < 150 pm noise
- Z range > 15 µm; Z sensor < 35 pm
- Low noise, high bandwidth (BW) Optical lever. DC detector noise < 10 pm; Detector BW: 7MHz
- DC height noise < 20 pm; AC height noise < 20 pm
- Temperature (from -30 to +120 C) and Controlled Gas or Liquid Environment measurements
- Probe Station for applying your own electrical signals to the sample
- Vacuum block for 3 inch diameter wafers. Sample thickness up to 27 mm.
- Top view optics with resolution better than 5 µm
- Acoustic and Vibration Isolation Enclosure